Monday 31 March 2014

Meal Planning Monday

Last week went mostly to plan I think, it was a busy week but the food was all eaten and I finally had the mackerel which was superb.

I had a lovely day in the garden yesterday; I dug over the flower bed, planted out the potatoes and put some tomato, chilli and aubergine seeds into pots as well as sorting out the front of my flat a bit. It was lovely to be outside soaking up the sunshine.

This week is a clear out the fridge week. On Sunday I am off to France for a week with a group of 11 and 12 year olds and then to New York for a week, so I don't want anything lying around. I am also out every night, pilates twice, the theatre, the cinema and a leaving do, plus finishing things off at work before the holidays! So meals are easy and quick to prepare.

 












Monday

Tuesday
Out before the theatre

Wednesday
Steak and Cream Cheese Sandwich (Philadelphia Book)

Thursday
Tandoori Fish Wrap with Crisps

Friday
Cherry Tomato Pasta

Saturday
Palatschinken

5 comments:

  1. Sound lovely, especially the salsa verde chicken with rice :-) #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! The roast in a hole recipe made me smile...great idea.

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all sounds very yummy! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dinner tonight sounds fab, love rosti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh yum!! Everything sounds fab!! Have a fab week x

    ReplyDelete