Saturday 15 March 2014

Creamy Turkey Pancakes

So for pancake day, which now feels like eons ago, I made actual pancakes! I had found a recipe in one of my cookbooks a couple of weeks before, which sparked my interest and so I actually made pancakes just for me! This seems like a slightly weird recipe but go with it, it comes up trumps, they were really tasty. They are 10 WW ProPoints without the sweet chilli sauce and 11 I think with.
















Creamy Turkey Pancakes (from WeightWatchers Cook Smart Simply Suppers)
(Serves 2)
(10 WW ProPoints per serving)

4 ready made pancakes
cooking spray
200g turkey breast, sliced into thin strips
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 red pepper, sliced
2 small courgettes, sliced into thin strips
100ml veg stock
100g low fat soft cheese
salt and pepper
sweet chilli sauce for drizzling

Preheat the oven to 180C. Wrap the pancakes in foil and place in the oven to heat through.

Spray a large frying pan with cooking spray. Stir fry the turkey strips for 5 mins, until nearly cooked through and golden.

Add the soy sauce, pepper and courgettes. Stir fry for another 2 mins or until the veg begin to soften. Stir in the stock and soft cheese and season.

Remove the pancakes from the oven and divide  the mixture between the warmed pancakes. Roll up and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment