Monday 24 March 2014

Meal Planning Monday

Last week went sort of to plan. I still haven't eaten that lovely mackerel sitting in my freezer, but I have high hopes for this week! I did however, have salmon as one of my oily fishes last week. I sprinkled a bit of Old Bay seasoning over the top and served it with pesto and avocado pasta and salad. Very yummy it was too!
















Yesterday I went for brunch at The Lockhart. It was so good. We had chicken and waffles and pork hash with an egg. The pork hash was out of this world, really fantastically tasty and the chicken was so lovely crispy and the waffles had pecans in them adding a bit of interest. I can totally recommend it.

I haven't quite got the end of my meal plan this week. I'm still waiting to hear about Friday evening and Saturday lunch, so they'll remain blank until I hear what's happening. Other than that the week is pretty quiet, a couple of sessions of pilates and my parents are coming on Saturday.



 











Monday

Tuesday
Quiche and Salad

Wednesday
Asian Veal Burger

Thursday
Bacon, Avocado, Tomato and Lettuce Salad Sandwich with Crisps
Soy and Honey Mackerel with Veg (Waitrose Magazine)

Friday
Mexican Bean Pot
Salmon and Bean Pasta Salad
 
Saturday 
Out at my sisters
Out before the theatre

Sunday
Cheddar, Leek and Potato Tart with Salad
Sausages with Lentils

5 comments:

  1. You've a really wide selection in there, it all sounds delicious and healthy! I love mackerel and so need to eat more oily fish.

    Have a great week!

    Claire @ My Cava Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely section of food, everything sounds so yummy!

    http://mumx3x.blogspot.co.uk
    #MealPlanningMonday

    ReplyDelete
  3. The salmon looks amazing. I did not realise it was an oily fish, I shall have to have it more often now I know it is good for me. Lots of delicious sounding dishes in this weeks plan too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All sounds lovely - I really love fish in Mexican dishes - just yum :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh yum! Everything sounds so good!!

    ReplyDelete