Monday 3 March 2014

Meal Planning Monday

So, no pretty pictures of sun kissed beaches this week sadly, although the sun is trying to poke it's head out here this morning and it was actually light when I left the house! Last week ended up being busier than expected with an added theatre trip, and crazy work related things. This week it gets crazier; it's World Book Day on Thursday so I'm organising lots of book themed events for the day, I'm also teaching, I have two hospital appointments, cutting two of my days short, a theatre trip and pilates.

Meals are a lovely mixture of things. I went through my cupboards over the weekend to see what needed using and actually that were only three tins that were past their sell by date. A few things that need using now though, so that's what this week is all about.


 












Monday
Smoked Duck with Rice Salad

Tuesday
Tuna Pesto English Muffin Sandwich with Crisps
Creamy Turkey Crepes (WW Simple Suppers)

Wednesday
Lentils, Barley and Kale

Thursday
Smoked Duck Hoisin Wrap with Crisps

Friday
Kale Soup with Bread

Saturday
Tomato and Tapanade Tart with Salad

Sunday

Duck Leg Pasta

3 comments:

  1. Oh everything sounds so incredibly yummy (I think I write this on all your meal planning posts.) Have a fabulous week!

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Everything sounds delicious!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, that Chicken Cordon Bleu looks good. Thanks honey x

    ReplyDelete