Thursday 27 March 2014

Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Pasta Bake

I brought a jar of Alfredo sauce back from the States last year and I have finally got around to using it. I used half to make this lovely chicken and broccoli pasta bake and the other half to make a sausage and potato bake which will appear shortly. This was delicious, I loved the creaminess of the sauce and then the bite of the broccoli. I served it with a green salad.
















Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Pasta Bake
(from World Through My Lenzes)
(Serves 4)

250g dried pasta
1 large head broccoli, cut into florets
3 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into chunks
1 jar Alfredo sauce
salt and pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
75g cheddar, grated

Preheat the oven to 180C.
 
Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the pasta according to packet instructions, add in the broccoli for the last 4-5 mins.  Drain and put back into the saucepan.

Add the chicken, Alfredo sauce, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Mix until well combined and transfer to an ovenproof dish. Sprinkle over the grated cheese and bake for 20-30 mins until golden and bubbling. Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment