Monday 10 March 2014

Meal Planning Monday

On Sunday I went to see my parents for the day and we had an awesome lunch; beef wellington with roast potatoes and greens.
















And then apple pie with salted caramel ice cream for pudding.
















It was absolutely delicious and I was so full! I also had a lovely wander round the garden with my Mum thinking about all the things I can plant in my garden soon. I also came home with a lovely bunch of daffodils from her garden.

This week is busy busy busy, work wise I'm doing quite a bit of teaching and other activities. I'm out every evening this week, theatre tonight, ww tomorrow, reading group and pilates on Wednesday, cinema on Thursday, massage Friday and then I'm going to Bath to see my sister and nieces on Saturday, quite a week! I'm actually using my cookbooks a bit more and pretty much everything this week comes from my head or my selection of cookbooks.















Monday
Salad Parisienne (Salad for All Seasons)
Out at the theatre

Tuesday
Leftovers
Sea Bass with Lemon and Olives (Cook Yourself Thin)

Wednesday
Mexican Rice Salad
Chicken, Courgette and Cheese Green Enchiladas

Thursday
Bacon, Avocado and Tomato Wrap with Crisps (French Sandwich Book)
Honey and Soy Mackerel with Rice and Veg (Waitrose Magazine)

Friday
Greek Couscous Salad
Sausage and Parsnip Mash with Gravy

Saturday
Out with my sister
Old Bay Salmon with Avocado and Pesto Pasta

Sunday
Tomato and Tapenade Tart with Salad
Duck Leg Pasta

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm - I have Sunday lunch envy! Enjoy your week.

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh wow! My mouth is watering! Everything sounds so good x

    ReplyDelete