Monday 17 March 2014

Meal Planning Monday

So last weeks planning was a bit of a disaster. I ended up with an extra theatre visit, and things just didn't really go to plan. I have finally made the Duck Leg Pasta, after about 4 weeks of it being on the plan and I'm going to reheat it to have as a quick dinner on Wednesday.

This week is mercifully fairly quiet, I have a trip to the theatre tonight but the rest of the week is nothing out of the ordinary, which is good because medication side effects are kicking in like crazy at the moment and I'm finding it rather difficult to concentrate and I am so damn tired.

I went to see my sister in Bath at the weekend and I made a cake to take with me.
















It was going to be an apple cake but I ran out of time and so I made a chocolate Victoria Sponge with Mini Eggs on the top! It went down a treat and my niece said it was an Easter cake and so a chick went on top! We had a lovely day in the sunshine going to a National Trust garden so that we could have a run around.

Sunday was more peaceful, I spent the day in the garden.
















I dug over both my veg beds and planted some seeds out. It made me so excited for summer and hopefully garden bounty.














Monday
Courgette and Pea Soup with Bread
Out with a friend before the theatre

Tuesday
Mexican Rice Salad
Smoked Trout and Goat's Cheese Toastie

Wednesday
Chopped Kale Salad
Duck Leg Pasta

Thursday
Lentil Spinach Burritos with Crisps
Alfredo Broccoli and Chicken Pasta Bake with Salad

Friday
Salmon, Asparagus and Israeli Couscous Salad
Sesame Veggie Stir Fry (WW Book)

Saturday
Tomato and Tapenade Tart with Salad
Cheesy Potato and Sausage Bake with Salad

Sunday

Mackerel with Honey and Soy and Veg

5 comments:

  1. That cake looks fab! I hope you are feeling better soon. Sounds like a tasty week! Enjoy. Visiting from #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake looks really yummy!! I love the sound of trout, in fact it all sounds lovely! #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mealplan seems very plain after reading yours, it all sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great meals! Those trout and goats cheese toasties look good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh yum! Everything sounds so good!
    That cake looks yummy!! x

    ReplyDelete