Monday 19 November 2012

Meal Plan Monday

















I have a funny feeling about this meal plan. I suspect that it's going to be changed around quite a lot. This week is ridiculously hectic, I seem to be running around all over the place. I, with the help of some friends, took the semi fitted wardrobe out of my bedroom on Saturday and discovered a large amount of damp and mould! So I have a man coming to look at that on Wednesday.  Half of my living room now looks like a dressing room with clothes and suitcases everywhere! I am also off on a visit to another school tomorrow and off to Brighton for a training course on Friday as well as teaching 8 lessons, standing up in Middle School assembly to present prizes (eek) and trying to do everything else that needs doing at work. Then I have 3 lots of zumba, a French lesson in the evenings as normal and a man coming to fit curtains on Saturday morning and to top it off I have a cold!

So the meals are quick and easy and mostly made before hand and then pulled out the freezer. I am really looking forward to the Smoked Haddock and Spinach Risotto and also the Cheesy Veggie Pasta Bake which promises to be low fat and cheesy!

Monday
Spicy Sausage Pizza
Lime Pork Curry and Rice (WW Nice n Spicy)

Tuesday
Veal, Caramelised Onion, Mushroom and Spinach Bulgar Pilaf
Chicken Burger

Wednesday
California Roll Salad
Spaghetti Squash Lasagne

Thursday
Roasted Veg and Goat's Cheese Pitta
Smoked Haddock and Spinach Risotto (Leiths Simple Cookery)

Friday
Out at a course
Out with friends

Saturday
Cheesy Veggie Pasta Bake

Sunday
Chicken, Spinach and Blue Cheese Pasta

Check out At Home with Mrs M for more meal ideas

1 comment:

  1. I hope you do get time in your busy week to eat all those delicious meals! :)

    ReplyDelete