Thursday 15 November 2012

Curried Tuna Sandwich Filling

I think I have said before that I am not a huge fan of tinned tuna, however I have recently discovered its usefulness and delights! I still don't think I could eat a tuna mayonnaise sandwich, I need a bit more flavour than that. But it is a useful and fairly cheap and filling food. This tuna sandwich was really good. I used a Warburton's sandwich thin as the bread part and added some cucumber the the sandwich. Filling and tasty!

















Curried Tuna Sandwich Filling (adapted from allrecipes)
(Serves 4)
(6 WW ProPoints per serving)

2 cans water packed tuna, drained and flaked
2 tsp mayonnaise
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp mango chutney
2 tsp lemon juice
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp curry powder
salt and pepper

In a bowl, mix the tuna, mayonnaise, mustard, relish, lemon juice, cinnamon, curry powder, pepper, and salt.

Cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment