Wednesday 25 May 2016

Wild Garlic Hummus

It's wold garlic season again, yay! So although I can't forage any myself I took a trip to Borough Market on a Saturday morning a couple of weeks ago where they had bunches of the stuff. I used some of it to make a hummus. There was too much tahini in the original recipe for me so I have cut the amount in the recipe below.





















Wild Garlic Hummus (from Farmer's Girl Kitchen)

1 400g tin chickpeas
1 tbsp tahini
1 lemon, juiced
50g wild garlic, roughly torn
60ml olive oil
some of the cooking liquid from the chickpeas or water

Put all the ingredients down to the olive oil into a food processor and blitz. Add cooking liquid or water, a little at a time, until you have the thickness and texture you desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment