Monday 16 May 2016

Meal Planning Monday

So last week was lovely, on Thursday evening I went to Denim n Dine with a friend, I posted all about it on Thursday.


On Sunday I helped my Mum and her friend with Afternoon Teas in the village hall for charity. There was a fantastic selection of cakes and we raised a lot of money.


My Mum also gave me a small bunch of flowers from the garden and Smudge hasn't appeared on the blog in a while!





















So this week is absurdly busy. I am out every night, Monday is pilates, Tuesday, I am going to see How the Other Half Love with a friend, Wednesday I finally have an MRI scan and a dance rehearsal, Thursday I'm off to Into the Hoods and Friday is the Big Dance performance! My Mum is then coming to stay for the weekend and part of next week for Chelsea Flower Show! Phew! As a consequence the meal plan is basically a freezer grab. It's a good job I've done a lot of batch cooking over the last couple of weekends, I'm going to need it!

Monday
Merguez, Lentils and Couscous with Roasted Veg
Salmon and Aubergine Cannelloni with Salad

Tuesday
Sundried Tomato and Cauliflower Tortelloni Soup
Out before the theatre

Wednesday
Mushroom and Cheese Bake with Salad
Salmon and Prawn Sandwich Pie with Crisps

Thursday
Mushroom Galette with Salad
Ham and Veg Crumble with Salad

Friday
Baked Beans on Toast
Salmon Fishcakes with Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment