Monday 25 August 2014

Meal Planning Monday

I had a fairly relaxed beginning of the week, I went blackberry picking but all the blackberries had gone! They'd either all been picked or had shrivelled, they seem to still be out in South London but all gone near me, so I picked some sloes instead.


I'm going to make syrup and then ice cream out of them. I then started my new job, which went ok, I'm still really excited, I just need to get my head around everything as theres a lot of information to take in. On Saturday I spent the day at Kew Gardens with a friend, I had a really lovely day catching up with her and seeing all the beautiful dahlias that were out.




This week theres a lot of information still to take in at work, but I am going to a really funky pub called The Churchill Arms in Notting Hill for Thai food on Friday, other than that a quiet week for me. It was meant to be a Weightwatchers week but I had other things that needed eating that didn't really fit in, I still have my holiday weight to loose!

Currently Reading - Cloud Street by Tim Winton













Monday
Rice Stuffed Courgette (Plenty - Ottolenghi)

Tuesday
Lunch provided at school

Wednesday
Smoked Trout, Asparagus and Pea Pasta (Jamie's 15 Min Meals)

Thursday
Flageolet Bean Pie with Salad 

Friday
Chicken Salad (Jamie's 15 Min Meals)
Out for Thai food

Saturday
Soba Noodles with Wakame (Plenty - Ottolenghi)
Salmon, Courgette and Tomato Linguine (Metro)

Sunday
Vegetable Crumble (Goat's Cheese Book)

No comments:

Post a Comment