Monday 1 July 2013

Meal Planning Monday

After the Botox on Thursday I have been left with very little energy and a very stiff neck. I had a relaxing weekend in which I didn't really achieve a lot but I did finally get myself a tabletop freezer and I had a lovely barbecue with some friends yesterday.

When my Mum came on Thursday we had a very simple meal in the evening of Chilli, Ginger and Garlic Mackerel over noodles and veg. Simple but delicious. We also had olives with gouda and hummus with veggie crisps to start and a delicious white chocolate and morello cherry mouse for pudding, all courtesy of Mr Waitrose!
















This week is also very quiet, I am going to the Arcola to see Fifty Words with my father on Wednesday and I will go to a couple of Zumba classes if I have the energy. I still can't think what I want to eat on Thursday lunchtime, my sandwich creativity has run out!














Monday
Carrot and Chickpea Soup
Lamb Steak Tacos

Tuesday
Meatball Pasta Bake with Salad
Prawn and Asparagus Salad with Preserved Lemon

Wednesday
Rice, Mushroom and Asparagus Salad
Out at the theatre with my father

Thursday
Avocado Egg Salad Wrap with Crisps
Cornflake Crumbed Fish with New Potatoes and Veg

Friday
Out with Colleagues for Lunch
Tuna Spaetzle Bake

Saturday
Baked Smoked Salmon and Egg with Salad
Sausage and Mash

Sunday
Spinach and Artichoke White Pitta Pizza
Barbacoa

1 comment:

  1. Ohh yum!! Everything sounds delicious!! I like the look & sound of the Tuna Spaetzle Bake!! May have to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete