Monday 8 July 2013

Meal Planning Monday

Term has ended and things are a bit quieter if no less busy! I have three and a half days to work this week and then I am off for six weeks! This is the time when we sort everything out for next year, finish things off and do the tasks we can't do when the school is as manic as usual. I also have a trip to the cinema, one to the theatre and zumba this week too, so definitely busy. On Friday afternoon I have booked myself a pedicure to celebrate the end of term, I'm looking forward t the relaxing hour which is just what I need at the moment!

My garden is now coming into it's own and I have loganberries, strawberries, lettuce, pak choi, spinach, mooli, courgettes and radishes all ready. I am planning my meals around them now to make the most of what's free and also using stuff in the freezer so I can begin some big cooking in the summer!














Monday
Turkey, Barley, Courgette and Mushroom Salad
Bacon and Greens Sandwich (Nigel Slater)

Tuesday
Been Chilli with Doritos and Sour Cream
Courgette and Prawn Orzo Salad with Pesto Vinaigrette

Wednesday
Fish Pie and Salad
Lemon, Olive and Rosemary Chicken and Butterbean Salad

Thursday
Halloumi Aubergine Burgers
Out at the theatre with my father

Friday
Salmon Tart and Salad
Curried Brown Rice Broccoli Casserole

Saturday
Tuna Kebabs
Steak and Chips

Sunday

2 comments:

  1. We have another couple of weeks before the end of term...I can't wait!!
    Great meal plan! Have a fab week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm counting down the days until the summer holidays! Enjoy your trip to the theatre and pedicure :) x

    ReplyDelete