Tuesday 27 August 2013

Meal Planning Tuesday

So I'm late but in my defence it was bank holiday yesterday and I spent all day cooking to put things in the freezer. I made pies, tomato sauce and six different things with one cauliflower! My freezer is now full to bursting so I had better get eating! Hope everyone has a lovely week.
 

 











Monday
Courgette, Marjoram and Goat's Cheese Quiche with Salad

Tuesday
Smoked Mackerel Pasta Salad (Waitrose Weekend)
Turkish Lamb with Rice and Roasted Cucumber Tzatziki

Wednesday 
Pork Green Enchiladas

Thursday
Courgette Wrapped Fish with Old Bay Seasoning, New Potatoes and Veg

Friday
Salmon Pasta Salad
Duck with Honey, Ginger and Soy with Noodles and Veg


Sunday
Gnocchi with Cherry Tomato Sauce
Seared Scallops with Lemony Farro and Rocket Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment