Monday 5 August 2013

Meal Planning Monday

This is a mini Menu Planning Monday this week as I am away for a couple of days mid week and my Mum is down as well, which only necessitates planning today and the end of the week. I am trying to use up all the lovely veg I got very cheap and the abundance from my garden. I have so many courgettes it's unbelievable and I'm trying to use them in a variety of ways so I don't get bored! I also got given some lovely beetroot, gooseberries and blackcurrants from my Uncle Stan's allotment and have been merrily eating my way through those too!

I also wanted to share with you a delicious yet simple meal I had last week




















Steak, Curly Fries and Roasted Veg. So tasty, yet so simple.

















Monday
Curried Courgette and Potato Pasty with Salad
Indonesian Fried Rice with Mackerel

Friday
Bulgar with Balsamic Roasted Veg and Goat's Cheese
Aubergine 'Meatball' Pitta with Crisps

Saturday
Smoked Trout Salad
Gammon in a Honey Mustard Sauce, New Potatoes and Veg

Sunday

Fish Biriyani

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm all looks delicious as always - and I am so pleased I am not the only person who has curly fries in their freezer!!!

    Love the sound of the fish biryani - do please share the recipe if it works out well.

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Everything sounds delicious!!
    That steak looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bulgar with Balsamic Roasted Veg and Goat's Cheese sounds devine! Visinting from At Home with Mrs M's linky! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete