Monday 16 September 2013

Meal Planning Monday

This week is still busy busy, no signs of it all calming down yet! I have my first pilates class this evening and I finally have an appointment for physio, so I'm slowly getting help with my back. No Zumba for the moment so I'm going to try low impact cardio and see how that goes. I'm off to Birmingham tomorrow for a training course, out on Wednesday, Thursday I have an author visit at school which I'm organising, Friday I'm going to the theatre and Saturday is Open Day at school. So out of necessity meals this week are quick and easy.

I also discovered over the weekend that my tomatoes has started to split on the vines so I picked them all and spent yesterday making various forms of tomato tart! I also made apple sauce chocolate chip cookies for my book group to use up some of the apples!














Monday
Carrot and Chickpea Soup with Bread
Avocado and Goat's Cheese Alfredo with Chicken

Tuesday
Out at a training day
Beefburger topped with Brie

Wednesday
Curried Broccoli Rice Casserole with Salad
Turkey Spring Roll Sandwich

Thursday
Summer Salad with Chicken, Corn, Tomato, Avocado, Cucumber and Goat's Cheese
Courgette, Bacon and Brie Gratin

Friday
Quiche and Salad
Honey, Soy Salmon with Rice or Noodles and Veg

Saturday
Smoked Mackerel and Spelt Salad
Cowboy Corned Beef Pie

Sunday
Portobello and Courgette Tacos
Seared Scallops with Chinese Sausage and Peas

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds like you have a busy week planned!!
    Everything sounds fab!! I love the sound of the Courgette, Bacon and Brie Gratin :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been down the tomato tart route this weekend too - I still have some left to use up though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy bee! Love the sound of the Gratin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think everyone seems to have a sudden glut of tomatoes, I went out my back door to discover a neighbour had left a tub full for me. Luckily I love them. Lots of things I want to try on your plan, it all sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete