Tuesday 3 September 2013

Meal Planning Monday

Term starts tomorrow although I've been back at work for a week already, making things pretty and doing all the stuff that needs doing before the beginning of term. This menu plan is simple as I know I'm going to be horribly busy at work and knackered in the evenings. I'm also going to make a comforting pudding this week as I know I'll need it and I still have some apples that my Mum brought me. I have injured my back so Zumba is out for the moment although I'm starting Pilates next week.














Monday
Salmon Salad with Spanish Rice and Red Pepper Dressing
Tuna Spaetzle Bake with Salad

Tuesday
Ham and Mustard Sandwich with Crisps
Burmese Spiced Cabbage with Rice (Leon Bk 2)

Wednesday
Courgette and Potato Pasty with Salad
Spicy Asian Venison Burger

Thursday
Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Sandwich with Crisps
Thai Chicken with Stir Fried Green Beans and Kaffir Lime Leaves

Friday
Summer Quinoa Salad
Out with my Mum


No comments:

Post a Comment