Monday 4 February 2013

Meal Planning Monday

I again have a hectic week, hopefully not as crazy as last week, where I don't think I sat down other than to eat and in bed, but you never know! I have an author visit at work on Wednesday and we are still in the midst of crazy researching for Founder's Day as well as lessons and all sorts of other library related things going on. I've forgotten to bring the pad I write the menu plan on with me and I can't remember what's happening past Thursday! So I shall fill that in when I get home and check.

I'm supposed to have a sofa being delivered today so bless my Mum she is sat in my house waiting for John Lewis to arrive, any time between 7am and 3pm! I also made a large amount of mini lemon cupcakes yesterday for Mad Hatters this week and if she has time she's going to ice them too! I don't know what I'd do without her. Otherwise, this week is quiet in the evenings, so hopefully an opportunity to catch up on some sleep, there will of course be Zumba, I'm watching a relay on Saturday and off to a party Saturday evening. Quite a nice week I hope!















Monday
Thai Beef Noodle Salad
Whatever my Mum picks up in Waitrose

Tuesday
Green Lentil and Frankfurter Soup
Cheese and Onion Quiche and Salad

Wednesday
Bulgar Wheat, Feta and Lentil Salad
Cheesy Veggie Pasta Bake

Thursday
Chicken and Pesto Croissant Sandwich with Crisps
Out with my parents

Friday
Storecupboard Pasta Salad
Breaded Turkey with Broccoli Bean Mash

Saturday

Sri-Lankan Lamb Curry

Sunday

Grilled Fish with New Potatoes, Red Pepper and Olive Salad

Baking: Cocopop Marshmallow Crispy Square things

Go to At Home with Mrs M to get more menu ideas

3 comments:

  1. Ohh I hate waiting in for deliveries...
    Lovely sounding meals!
    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - chicken pesto croissant? That sounds amazing!

    Hope your sofa turned up ok, new furniture is soooo exciting.

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the thing I'm most looking forward to this week Seren!

    Sofa appeared! 7-3 call out so it came at 2.30pm!! But it is lovely and really comfy and they didn't have to take the door off to get it in! x

    ReplyDelete