Sunday 7 September 2014

Meal Planning Monday

Last week felt very busy with all the kids back at school. The first day of school came with a variety of joy, heartache and meltdowns! Let's just say the WeightWatchers week didn't exactly go to plan. It was a bit sabotaged by this



My friend and I enjoying doughnuts on Oxford Street! We'd been to Patty and Bun for a delicious burger first, seriously one of the best I've eaten. These were banana and salted caramel doughnuts from Crosstown Doughnuts in Selfredge's Food Hall. I found mine a bit dry but once you got the salted caramel and banana together the naff flavour was awesome.

I also had a really good chocolate almond croissant from Vagabond on Holloway Road on Saturday and then I went to Wagamamas for lunch and then had Ben and Jerry's frozen yoghurt at the cinema! I actually really enjoyed the froyo! I like it flavoured rather than plain with lots of bits. I went to see The Hundred Foot Journey at the cinema and really enjoyed it, it seemed a little different from the book but it was a really cute film.

This week is rediculous, I don't have an evening at home all week and there's barely any time for exercise! Monday is Pilates, Tuesday I'm going to a friends for dinner, although I'm trying to convince her to come here so I can at least pack for the weekend, Wednesday I'm going to see Toast at the Park Theatre, Thursday I'm at work until 8pm and then Friday I'm going to my parents house straight from work for the weekend! Blimey! Think I'm going to be a bit shattered come the weekend! So foodwise all I really have to worry about is lunch, a lot of which I prepped yesterday but this is definitely subject to change!

Monday
Chicken Couscous Salad (WW Seasonal)
Chicken and Wild Rice Soup

Tuesday
Two Potato Salad with Ham and Asparagus Rolls (Cooking the WeightWatchers Way)
Out for dinner at a friends house

Wednesday
Smoked Salmon Pate Croissant (WW Seasonal) with Crisps
Out before the theatre

Thursday
Indian Spiced Barley Salad (WW Weekdays)
Out at work

Friday
Smoked Salmon Pate Sandwich with Crisps
At my parents house

No comments:

Post a Comment