Monday 4 November 2013

Meal Planning Monday

This is going to be quick as I'm in the middle of trying to do something else! I have a fairly quiet week this week as I'm still recovering and it's my first week back at work. I'm going to the theatre tonight and then pilates and that's it! It's quite a varied week this week food wise with lots of comfort food along the way. I'm loving bakes and casseroles now it's got a bit chilly!














Monday
Beetroot Soup with Bread
Out with my father

Tuesday
Courgette, Goat's Cheese and Majoram Quiche with Salad
Wasabi Scallop and Prawn Kebabs with Noodles/Rice and Veg

Wednesday
Mushroom Barley Salad
Indian Salmon Cakes

Thursday
Prawn and Egg Salad Pitta with Crisps
Courgette, Bacon and Brie Gratin with Salad

Friday
Peppered Herring, Potato and Watercress Salad
Sweetcorn Scalloped Macaroni with Salad

Saturday
Asparagus Soup
Duck with Redcurrant Jelly Sauce and Veg

Sunday
Barbecue Chicken Wrap with Crisps
Tilapia with a Tomatillo Sauce and Veg

1 comment:

  1. Ohh wow! Everything sounds so tasty especially the Wasabi Scallop and Prawn Kebabs YUM!!

    ReplyDelete