Tuesday 2 February 2016

Meal Planning Monday

So I'm a day late, I got so consumed with work and meeting a friend and going to the theatre yesterday that I forgot to post! I spent most of the weekend resting, my migraines are getting worse and my back is playing up too, I'm at that place in term where I am just so tired that my body starts falling apart. Anyway onwards and upwards, so theatre last night and on Thursday night. I'm meeting a friend for dinner tonight and then at the weekend I am going to Painting the Modern Garden at the Royal Academy, to see Legend at Pillow Cinema and to meet my family for Brunch.

So this week's meals are easy!














Monday
Thai Yellow Chicken Soup with a Scone
Out before the theatre

Tuesday
Tomato, Corn and Courgette Pie with Salad
Out with a friend

Wednesday
Pesto Ricotta Pasta Salad
Chipotle Lime Arctic Char with Avocado Salsa

Thursday
Roasted Veg, Merguez and Grain Salad
Out for Fish and Chips before the theatre

Friday
Smoked Mackerel and Potato Salad
Pasta with Pumpkin, Sausage and Spinach

Saturday
Veggie Burger
Bacon Wrapped Guacamole Stuffed Chicken

Sunday
Out for brunch
Carrot, Parsnip and Lentil Casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment