Monday 4 January 2016

Meal Planning Monday

So I cam back to London on Tuesday and spent the remaining few days before going back to work cleaning, wandering and going to exhibitions. I only had one meal out this week, I went to The Potato Project in Soho for lunch one day and tried their Borlotti Bean, Tomato and Gallybagger Potato and it was delicious. The cheese especially.


That afternoon I met a friend in Westfield, Stratford and we went to L'Orchidee and had their Ferrero Rocher cake, it was scrumtious.


This week is decidedly quieter, although I am now back to work, so things are busier in that respect but the evenings and weekends are quieter. I have no plans for the weekend at the moment but I might take a trip to Dulwich to see the Escher exhibition.


Monday
Lunch provided at work
Parsnip and Salmon Cakes with Salad

Tuesday
Artichoke and Pesto Mediterranean Couscous Salad
Pretzel Dumplings with Mushroom Sauerkraut Gravy

Wednesday
Hummus, Carrot and Radish Wrap
Tuna with Green Chilli Pesto (Leith's Fish Bible)

Thursday
Cold Sesame Noodles with Duck
Mushroom Paprikash with Spaetzle

Friday
Tuna Macaroni Salad
Salsa Verde Chicken Pasta with Salad

Saturday
Indian Potato and Spinach Filo Pie with Salad
Bison Chow Fun

Sunday
Veggie Burger
Prawn Moqueca with Coriander Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment