Saturday 9 January 2016

Foodies Read 2016

So I don't think it'll be a surprise to anyone that I love to read. I'm a librarian! Although I do know plenty of people who work in libraries who don't read.

Anyway, combine my love of reading with my love of food and I am in heaven! So I have decided to sign up for Foodies Read 2016 and I will be challenging myself to be a Chef de Cuisine and read 14-18 food related books this year, I've just finished my first and if you look at tabs at the top of this blog there is a list of food related books, so plenty of ideas!

Basically you can read any food related book you like fiction, non-fiction, cookbooks, etc, food just has to be a big part of the plot.




















I'm not so good at reviews, so maybe I'll just do a mini review and cook a recipe either from the book, or of something mentioned in the book.

If you want to join in the fun, the Foodies Read Challenge is led by Heather of SpiritLife and you can read all about Foodies Read and join in by going to the sign up page.

No comments:

Post a Comment