Sunday 6 July 2014

Meal Planning Monday

I apologise that this isn't up to the usual standard but I'm struggling with a very rubbish app and non functioning computers! I think I'm going to have to decamp to the library to blog! This is my meal plan this week, without links as the app doesn't have that function among many other things it's missing!

Monday
Out all day

Tuesday
Cauliflower Soup with Bread
Lamb, Pea and Mint Burger

Wednesday
Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese with Croissant
Out before the theatre

Thursday
Roast Carrot Salad with Feta
Sausage and Corn Bake with Salad

Friday
Tart or Quiche and Salad
Peach, Bacon and Blue Cheese Pizza

Saturday
Hot Smoked Salmon, New Potato and Broad Bean Salad
Flageolet Bean Pie with Salad
Sunday

Sea Bass with Sweet Potato Mash (Jamie's 30 Minute Meals)

Monday
Steak and Korean Fried Rice (Jamie's 15 Minute Meals)

No comments:

Post a Comment