Tuesday 4 December 2012

Meal Plan Monday

















A bit late but better than never! I had a wonderful weekend in Northumberland. The exhibition at The Bowes Museum was small but really effective and the Wives and Witches talk about tea was fantastic. We even got to sample a few cakes from the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries. Most of which were too hard to eat until you dunked them in a cup of tea!

This week things are thankfully slowing down a bit. I finished off my Christmas shopping this morning, although I still have my Christmas cards to do and from here on out the weekends are busy until Christmas. But work is not quite so hectic, which has taken a bit of the pressure off. I have also started doing the fun bits for my bedroom and someone is coming out to measure for a carpet in a couple of weeks and I am going to have a first look at wardrobes and chest of drawers next weekend.

Next weekend is chock-a-block. My parents are coming down for the weekend and on Saturday morning My Mum and I are off to Borough Market, then to Central London in the afternoon and a party in the evening. On Sunday we are off to IKEA, then Zumba for me and then making the vegetable stew for Sunday dinner and baking for the week ahead, I really want to try making beetroot brownies, and as I scored 4 beetroot for 35p, I have them ready to go. Busy busy!

Monday
Out for Lunch at The Real Greek
Still full from lunch - apple

Tuesday
Potato, Broccoli and Goat's Cheese Salad
Creamy Salmon and Orange Pasta

Wednesday
Tuna and Pepper Pasta Bake with Salad
Ham and Mustard Sandwich and Crisps

Thursday
Salmon Salad Wrap and Crisps
Moroccan Vegetables and Chickpeas with Moroccan Spiced Spaghetti Squash

Friday
Broccoli, Bulgar and Goat's Cheese Salad
Pesto Chicken with Angel Hair Pasta

Saturday
Stuff Bought at Borough Market
Out at a Christmas Party

Sunday
Stuff from Borough Market
Vegetable Stew with Herby Dumplings

No comments:

Post a Comment