Tuesday 28 July 2009

Menu Plan Tuesday

After the minor technical hitch of yesterday I now have my Menu Plan sorted. Hurrah! Last weeks menu plan went fairly well, I changed a few things around but mostly I stuck to it, I still can't believe how much less food I waste. I ended up being out for lunch on Wednesday and had a burrito, I didn't want another tortilla for dinner, as per the plan so I went for something simple. Sausage, Egg and Chips. I haven't had this for ages, I made it slightly more healthy and baked the chips instead of deep frying them and of course added the obligatory salad!



This weeks menu plan has courgette snuck into it all over the place, I have so many yellow courgettes now that I'm having to give them away! I am seriously looking at meals to find out where I can sneak courgettes into them so I don't get too bored.

Sunday
Lunch: Eggs Benedict
Dinner: Braised Chicken and Beans with Courgettes

Monday
Lunch: Spinach and Feta Pasty, Salad
Dinner: Watercress and Pork Stir Fry, Noodles (Good Food)

Tuesday
Lunch: Out to the pub with colleagues
Dinner: Prawn and Pesto Pasta Salad

Wednesday
Lunch: Dumpling Noodle Soup
Dinner: Out for Mexican

Thursday
Lunch: Salad with Salami, Cheese etc
Dinner: Out for dinner for my Dad's birthday

Friday
Lunch: Courgette, Olive and Feta Rice Salad
Dinner: Meatballs with Egg on top (Hairy Bikers), Chips

Saturday
Lunch: Potato and Green Bean Salad, Chicken Tenders
Dinner: Summer in Winter Chicken with Courgettes, Salad

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found you through Hopie's Kitchen, and I'm delighted to see you have my potato and green bean salad on your menu plan! I hope you like it as much as I do. :) I wish I could be so organized about menu planning - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spinach and feta :)

    ReplyDelete