Monday 13 July 2009

Menu Plan Monday

This weeks Menu Plan Monday includes lots of cookbook recipes, I seem to have got some of my enthusiasm back for cooking, which can only be a good thing. I have so much food in my freezer, and I'm still struggling to think of ideas! I'm going to try and do fun things with my Menu Plans, to make it more interesting. I have a whole folder full of print outs and photocopies of recipes, so I'm going to try and do nothing but use them one week. Then I might try and do the same with cook book and with foodgawker recipes. It means that I also don't have so much to look through when making the plans!

Sunday
Lunch: Out for Brunch with my sister, Croque Madame
Dinner: Pork in a wine sauce, Chive and Olive Oil Mash, Veg (Cooking for One)

Monday
Camembert and Tomato Quiche, Salad
Chargrilled Chicken, Soba and Miso Soup (Wagamama Ways with Noodles)

Tuesday
Pesto Potato Salad
Out? or Baked fish with Tahini and Turkish Rice (Lebanese Cook Book)

Wednesday
Lunch: Dim Sum Platter
Dinner: Bratwurst Wraps with onion sauerkraut filling

Thursday
Lunch: Potato Gratin, Salad
Dinner: Prawn and Samphire Stir Fry (Chinese Food Made Easy)

Friday
Lunch: Salad
Dinner: Out at a friends

Saturday
Lunch: Curried Egg Salad
Dinner: Polenta With Wild Mushroom Ragoƻt or Baked fish with Tahini and Turkish Rice (Lebanese Cook Book)

No comments:

Post a Comment