Monday 27 April 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Last week's Menu Plan Monday went really well. I really liked everything I cooked. The spinach and feta, which turned into cream cheese, stuffed chicken was delicious. I also discovered something new this week. On Monday, I forgot to take anything out of the freezer for lunch so ended up grabbing a burrito from Chilango. This is the first time I've ever tried a burrito and Mexican food I think, and I loved it! So much so that I went back yesterday and had another one!



This week's Menu Plan Monday is fairly simple, mostly stuff out of the freezer, yes I am still trying to empty it! It doesn't look like I'm going to be moving until June now, so at least I have more time to clear it out. This week's cook book recipe is Chicken Curry with Sour Cream and Red Pepper from Anjum's New Indian by Anjum Anand.

Sunday
Lunch: Out, eating Burrito again!
Dinner: Out with my sister for Thali

Monday
Lunch: Lemon Chicken, Egg Fried Rice, Stir Fry Veg (Bento)
Dinner: Quorn Fillet with Cherry Tomatoes, Celeriac Mash, Veggies

Tuesday
Lunch: Salad with Meat, Cheese etc
Dinner: Tortelloni with Tomato Sauce

Wednesday
Lunch: Dim Sum Platter?
Dinner: Out for Sushi

Thursday
Lunch: Chicken, Orzo and Ginger Soup
Dinner: Basa with Curry Sauce and Veggies

Friday
Lunch: Parma Ham, Red Leicester and Pickle Sandwich
Dinner: Pad Thai

Saturday
Lunch: Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Bagel
Dinner: Chicken Curry with Sour Cream and Red Pepper, Rice (Anjum's New Indian)

1 comment:

  1. Yummy meals this week, Pad Thai and Dim sum, heaven! E xx

    ReplyDelete