Tuesday 3 March 2009

Menu Plan Monday on a Tuesday

I'm late again with Menu Plan Monday, I never seem to have enough time on a Monday to type up my plan for the week even though I made it on Saturday! This week is a lot of leftovers and clearing out the fridge. I am trying to eat less simple carbs, although it doesn't seem to be working that well! This weeks cook book recipe is the Salmon Fritatta which comes from Good Food's 101 Simple Suppers.

This is one of my yummy lunches from last week. Smoked Haddock and Poached Egg Salad with sprouting beans and pulses.



Sunday
Lunch: Chicken Orzo and Ginger Soup
Dinner: Out with my sister

Monday
Lunch: Left over Chinese from Friday
Dinner: Chicken Curry, Bombay Potatoes, Naan Bread

Tuesday
Lunch: Salad with Olives and Feta etc
Dinner: Smoked Salmon Omelette/ Fritatta, Salad (Good Food 101 Easy Suppers)

Wednesday
Lunch:
Dinner: Out with friends

Thursday
Lunch: Tartiflette, Salad
Dinner: Chicken en Croute, Veggies

Friday
Lunch: Prawn Cocktail, Salad
Dinner: Marinated Swordfish Steak, Sauteed Potatoes, Salad

Saturday
Lunch: Out?
Dinner: Roast Pigeon, Roast Potatoes and Veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment