Monday 22 December 2008

Menu Plan Monday

This week's Menu Plan Monday is very short as I go home for the Christmas Break tomorrow lunch time. I'm going to spend Christmas with my family at my parents house and it will be my 5 month old nieces first Christmas. As I only help with the cooking rather than actually plan the Christmas meals, this is not really my menu plan!

Monday
Lunch: Ham, Cheese and Orzo Casserole and Salad
Dinner: Sausage and Red Pepper Parcels (if my red pepper isn't too dead)

Tuesday
Lunch: Leftover Poussin and Watercress Pitta Bread

After that it gets a little hazy...
We do have a tradition for Christmas Eve, although we are not a Catholic family we stick to eating fish for dinner, and this year its Fish Pie, with smoked haddock, salmon, prawns and some sort of white fish covered in mash potato.
Christmas Day lunch is going to be Goose with all the trimmings, as no-one in my family like Turkey and I am hoping to make some little Canapes to start with.
So all that remains to be said is Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment