Monday 8 December 2008

Menu Plan Monday



I'm really enjoying Menu Plan Monday, it means that I have food to look forward to over the week and this week is crazily busy with christmas themed things and a trip to Dublin at the end of the week, which I am so excited about. I really need to try out some of my bookmarked recipes, I will have a go at that next week.

Monday
Lunch: Crunchy Pasta and Broccoli Bake
Dinner: Beef Burger stuffed with Gorgonzola (from M&S), Linguine with Pesto, Salad

Tuesday
Lunch: Salad with Cheese, Garlic Sausage and Artichokes (Not eaten last week)
Dinner: Treated by my Dad

Wednesday
Lunch: Ham and Mustard Sandwich
Dinner: Rabbit, Mushroom and Tarragon Stew with Potatoes Dauphinoise

Thursday
Lunch: Sticky Rice with Honey and Mustard Frankfurters and Carrot Kinpira (Again not eaten last week, this will be the third time!)
Dinner: Chinese Buffet in China Town

Friday
Lunch: Flatbread with Hummus, Garlic Sausage, Artichokes and Lettuce. (Again not eaten last week due to leftover noodles from the night before)
Dinner: Out with Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment