Monday 19 September 2016

Meal Planning Monday

Nothing much happened last week. I had a lovely take-away from Pizza Toto last weekend that I forgot to add to last weeks meal plan. We had garlic bread.





















Followed by Vegetable Calzone. Both were absolutely delicious and I will definitely order from them again.




















As you can see I've got a bit of my cooking mojo back. I'm loving using fresh ingredients from the garden and next week I am continuing to do that and I am also continuing to use those recipe cuttings for the majority of my meals. I am going out a couple of times next week. First to Mildred's in King's Cross for lunch on Monday and then to Borough Market on Tuesday. Next weekend I'm going to my parents on Sunday and hopefully to Compton Verney to see the 1950s design exhibition.

Monday
Out with a friend
Chicken Tikka Masala with Rice

Tuesday
Cauliflower, Chickpea and Cumin Broth with a Scone
Out with a friend

Wednesday
Summer Veg Pizza Pies with Salad
Tagliatelle Gratin with Pancetta

Thursday
Lentil, Beetroot, Herb and Rose Salad
Creamy Smoked Fish and Spinach Gratin

Friday
Warm Prawn with Indian Spiced Lentils (Perfectly Tossed Salad)
Sausage and Bean Pie with Veg

Saturday
Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese Wrap
Three Bean Chilli Bake

No comments:

Post a Comment