Monday 2 November 2015

Meal Planning Monday

So not much really happened last week. I only went to Pilates on Monday but the rest of the week was free. However, even with the rest, my back is not much better and I am in a quandary as to what to do now. As not much happened I thought I'd write about last Sunday, which I missed out on last weeks meal planning post as it was actually written on Saturday.

So last Sunday I met a friend at King's Cross and we went to Drink, Shop, Do on Caledonian Road for lunch. I had Egg Mayonnaise on toast, which was delicious with proper orange yolks!


I then had Oreo cake for pudding, which was delicious.


We then headed to the British Library to see Judith Kerr in conversation with Emily Drabble.


What an incredible woman, 92 and still writing and illustrating and publishing picture books. 

This weekend was quiet, I mostly did jobs around the house and garden. Smudge decided that my coat was the best place on the whole bed to have a nap.


I also went to a Give and Take Day run by the North London Waste Authority. This is a brilliant idea where you take your unwanted stuff along and then pick up things you do want. I came home with this lovely cook book, which fits in nicely with my trip to Vienna back in September.



This week is somewhat busier, I am doing Pilates tonight and on Thursday. On Wednesday I am going to a talk at The Geffrye Museum, school have a social on Friday and then on Saturday I am going to the Cat Emporium for afternoon tea and fireworks in Victoria Park in the evening.

Monday 

Tuesday 
Parma Ham and Cornichon Sandwich with Crisps
Grilled Swordfish with Goat's Cheese and Aubergine Caviar (Leith's Fish Bible)

Wednesday 
Buffalo Burger

Thursday 
Cheese and Onion Quiche with Salad

Friday 
Courgette Soup with a Scone
Out at a work do

Saturday
Out at The Cat Emporium
Out before fireworks

Sunday 
Mackerel Burger
Lemon Sole and Olive Sauce, Courgettes and Potatoes (Jamie's Super Food)

No comments:

Post a Comment