Wednesday 22 April 2015

Banana and Avocado Smoothie

I am trying to find things for breakfast that fill me up for longer, so that I don't feel quite so hungry between meals. I thought first off I would try smoothies and as I had both bananas and an avocado in this one was first. I actually really liked the taste of it although I was very skeptical at first, but the banana is the dominant flavour making it more palatable. I also definitely felt fuller for longer this morning.

I am also on the hunt for more healthy snacks and I've come up with popcorn and nuts and dried fruit. If anyone has any other ideas please let me know.





















Banana and Avocado Smoothie (adapted from Good Food)
(Serves 2)

1 banana, sliced
1 avocado, peeled and stone removed
1 tsp honey
300ml chilled milk

Mix all the ingredients together in a blender. To serve, pour into a tall glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment