Saturday 8 May 2010

Pizzeria Regina, Boston

One night in Boston we went to the original Regina Pizzeria , this is now a chain restaurant serving pizza all over Massachusetts but the pizza is so much better in the original restaurant, at least much better than the one in the Prudential Center, which I also tried. The waitresses were awesome, proper American Italian women who wouldn't take any nonsense and woe betide you if you asked what they thought was a stupid question.



Anna and I shared the Pollo Pesto, which had pesto sauce, chicken breast, marinated tomatoes, ricotta, mozzarella cheese, garlic sauce and fresh basil. Anna didn't like the ricotta and found the pizza too cheesy but I absolutely loved it. The base was thin but tasty and the crust was just right and the toppings went so well together. I am so glad I shared the pizza thought, there is no way I could have eaten a whole one. The boys were struggling with the last slice trying to eat a whole one.



Ale, I think had the Meatball Pomodoro Fresco, which had marinated tomatoes, Regina meatballs, Mozzarella, Romano, and Parmesan cheese. Regina's garlic sauce and fresh basil, he said that was very good also.

No comments:

Post a Comment