Monday 24 May 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Last week was lovely here weather wise, the temperature today is 30C, and it was in the mid 20s all last week. Sadly it is set to go back to more normal temperatures for the rest of this week, but its been nice to see the sun! I have been out in the garden planting more courgettes and I put in some tomato plants and dwarf french beans yesterday. Food wise last week was good also, there were some definite highlights the top in being Chicken, Mushroom and Leek Spaghetti Bake from eat the right stuff.



Look at all the cheesy goodness on top! It was absolutely delicious



This week's Menu Plan Monday includes a couple of meals out. Its Chelsea flower show this week and I'm going with my Mum and a friend for the day on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to the show gardens and the beautiful flower displays in the marquees. I think the courgette carbonara is the last of the grated courgette that I froze last year, but I still have two pots of ratatouille before its all gone! I'm looking forward to trying the spicy crab pasta salad, its always nice to find new things for lunch, I don't like eating the same thing everyday and struggle for new ideas.
Sunday
Lunch: Out for Brunch with my sister
Dinner: BBQ

Monday
Lunch: Brunswick Stew
Dinner: Hummus, Carrots, Crisps etc

Tuesday
Lunch: Wasabi Potato Salad, Chicken Sticks, Stir fry Broccoli and Beans with Soy Sauce (Bento)
Dinner: Out at Yo! Sushi with my Mum

Wednesday
Lunch: Out at Chelsea Flower Show

Thursday
Lunch: Cheese and Ham Orzo Casserole, Salad
Dinner: Sausage Sandwich

Friday
Lunch: Prawn Cocktail, Lettuce
Dinner: Turbot with Spring Onions and Ginger Sauce (Leiths), Jasmine Rice

Saturday
Lunch: Spicy Crab Pasta Salad
Dinner: Sausages in Cider, Jersey Royals, Veg

No comments:

Post a Comment