Tuesday 30 June 2009

Hot Smoked Salmon Pasta Salad

I finally have my laptop back, hurrah! Its been fixed and I'm now catching up with all the things I haven't been able to do, including writing my blog. I have quite a lot to catch up on, I've still been photographing what I've been cooking.

The first of these is a Hot Smoked Pasta Salad, its a recreation of one I saw in Tesco and decided would be easy to make myself and I was right. The original ingredients called for creme fraiche, but I didn't have any, so I used mayonnaise instead and it still tasted really good.



I am entering this into Presto Pasta Nights this week hosted by Katerina of Daily Unadventures in Cooking. Do check out her blog for the round up.

Hot Smoked Salmon Pasta Salad

handful and a half of farfalle pasta
1 hot smoked salmon fillet
2 tbsp mayonnaise
dill, finely chopped
handful of rocket, cut in half if large
2 tbsp lemon juice

Cook the pasta according to packet instructions. When it is cooked, drain and rinse in cold water to stop it sticking together.

Mix together the lemon juice, dill, and mayonnaise. Add the salmon and rocket to the pasta and stir in the dressing mixture. Serve.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful sounding pasta salad. Thanks so much for sharing with Presto Pasta Nights. Can't wait until I can start eating pasta again. South Beach Diet, Phase One is definitely challenging when you love pasta as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so good! I love dill and smoked salmon together. Rocket\arugula is a great addition to an amazing combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love smoked salmon but have never had it in pasta. I bet this would make a great pasta salad for a picnic or barbecue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheap valentino uk, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of cheap valentino t shirts polos, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete