Thursday 25 June 2009

Menu Plan Thursday?!

So I am very late with this this week, I was ill for two days, and I also don't have any Internet at home at the moment as my laptop got stood on and is currently being mended. It should be back a week on Saturday, and I only just got my Internet too! One of the best things I made last week was Three Mushroom Rice from Soy and Pepper, this was so so simple to make but absolutely delicious, so much so that I made loads and froze some to use in bento in the coming weeks. I used enoki, oyster and portabello mushrooms for this one.



Sunday
Lunch: Fishfinger Sandwich with Potato Croquettes
Dinner: Out for Dim Sum, Yum!

Monday
Lunch: Broad Bean and Pea Risotto
Dinner: Sausage, Mushroom and Asparagus Penne in a Mustard Cream Sauce

Tuesday
Lunch: Asparagus and Ham Roll Ups, Enoki Mushrooms in Oyster Sauce, Pierogies, Chicken Tenders
Dinner: Out for French with my Dad

Wednesday
Lunch: Bratwurst, Bread and Sauerkraut
Dinner: Out, having dinner with my Dad again

Thursday
Lunch: Three Mushroom Rice, Salad
Dinner: Stuffed Plaice with Veggies

Friday
Lunch: Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Bagel
Dinner: Out for Sushi

Saturday
Lunch: Mushroom Omelette
Dinner: House Warming

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather. Looks like you have some nice meals planned to get your strength back though!

    ReplyDelete