Monday 11 February 2013

Meal Planning Monday

Having just written out my meal plan I'm looking at it thinking I'm not sure I want most of that! I feel a bit cold, achey and tired today, but at least it's stopped snowing! I'm thinking of doing a vegetarian week the week after next. Not really sure why, I think it might have been the overload of food in general over the weekend, entirely my own fault, which has made me crave lovely fresh veggies and looking at this there are some perfect meals for that week here! So things may change.

Next week is half term and I'm away visiting family for most of the week so I won't bother to menu plan. This week is pretty good, some Zumba, a theatre trip and having dinner at a friend's house on Friday. Work also has slowed down a bit, it all got a bit manic last week, but unfortunately there has been no heating in the library over the weekend so we are all freezing! I may have pancakes for dessert on Tuesday, I won't get home until 7.30ish so I'll see how I feel.














Monday
Broccoli, Chicken and Noodle Salad
Pasta with Creamy Greens and Lemon

Tuesday
Caesar Salad with Spicy Shrimp
Sri Lankan Lamb Curry with Rice

Wednesday
Mozzarella, Tomato and Orzo Salad
Mexican Chicken and Tortilla Soup

Thursday
Tuna, Olive and Pesto Wrap with Crisps
Out at the Theatre

Friday
Roasted Mushroom, Green Bean and Bulgar Salad
Out at a friends house

Check out At Home With Mrs M for more meal planning ideas

1 comment:

  1. mmm, those meals sound lovely - like the tuna wrap idea. Have fun at the theatre - I haven't been for ages, but so enjoy it when we do go. will have to get organised with some tickets :)

    ReplyDelete