Tuesday 22 March 2016

Meal Planning Monday

So, once again I am late with this.

Last week was lovely and I saw some of my favourite people. On Tuesday evening I went to The Breakfast Club for what in the end was a really disappointing meal. We had Salted Caramel Milkshake, which was really good. Then, Chicken and Waffles with Chilli Butter, Gravy and Maple Syrup, which was well, not very crispy, and there were just too many conflicting flavours going on. We also shared a portion of poutine, which had way too much gravy, not enough curd and ended up soggy.


At the weekend I met my sister and we went to Shoryu for lunch. I had the Curry Ramen, which was really good, the broth was pretty spicy but once the noodles and chicken were out of the broth they were edible! 


Then I went out on Saturday evening to Sodo Pizza in Walthamstow. Their speciality is sourdough pizza, I went for Winter Goat, which had olives, goat's cheese, walnuts and caramelised onions, it was good pizza!


We also had pudding, Tiramisu and Brownie with Salted Caramel.



Then we went to Mirth, Marvel and Maud for a David Bowie tribute evening and we saw this lovely lady; This Is Cleo sing.





















This week is short because on Saturday I am off to Vietnam for 2 weeks. I am kinda scared, kinda excited! So the meals are clear out the fridge, quick and easy meals, especially as I have a few things to get sorted for my holiday in the evenings.

Monday 

Tuesday 
Salmon and Watercress Quiche with Salad

Wednesday 
Salmon and Cream Cheese Wrap with Crisps

Thursday 

Friday 

No comments:

Post a Comment