Tuesday 1 September 2015

Meal Planning Monday

So I did write this yesterday and got so carried away with cooking that I never got around to posting! Despite the rubbish weather over the weekend I did manage to have a barbecue on Saturday lunchtime, I made halloumi skewers with cherry tomatoes, corn on the cob and barbecue flatbread, it was delicious.
















On Saturday afternoon I also took part in a Flashmob in Wood Street, Walthamstow. It was Michael Jackson themed as it would have been his 57th birthday on Saturday. It was so much fun and I came out of it feeling on top of the world.















I am not doing much this week, which is good for the first week back at school! I have pilates on Thursday and then next weekend I am going to Vauxhall City Farm on Saturday and then having some friends over for lunch on Sunday.

Monday
Daring Cooks
Chicken Fesenjan with Rice

Tuesday 
Smoked Salmon Pasta Salad

Wednesday 
Meatball Wrap
Thai Chicken Laksa (15 Min Meals)

Thursday 
Cheese and Pickle Sandwich with Crisps

Friday 

Saturday 
Mackerel Nachos

Sunday
Friends for lunch 

1 comment:

  1. Love the sound of that Persian chicken dish - funnily enough, we're planning on using pomegranate molasses for the first time this week.

    Hope the first week back at school isn't too painful!! x

    ReplyDelete