Monday 9 February 2015

Meal Planning Monday

I had a fun week last week. On Wednesday it was Spanish Day at work and there was a marquee with huge vats of paella being made in the playground. it was delicious! There was one chicken paella and on vegetable.


 

Then we went to Sarastro in Drury Lane for a winter work do, we had a really good meal of mezze, followed by sea bass and then mango sorbet. Given that they were cooking for about 80 of us the food was fantastic and I would love to go back.

On Saturday morning I went to The Art of The Brick exhibition at the Old Truman Brewery. I was sorley disappointed, it seemed to want to be an art exhibition rather than pretty things done with bricks and just took itself way too seriously. There were some beautiful lego sculptures there including a lego Girl with a Pearl Earring!























I am starting to feel more myself as this medication wears off. I definitely have more oompf, I woke a the civilised time of 9am on Saturday and Sunday and I managed to read on the tube this morning instead of falling asleep, first time since december. Next week gets busier again. I am going to the cinema on Tuesday to see the Shaun the Sheep Movie, I love Shaun the Sheep and I am so excited! Then on Wednesday I am going to see Made in Dagenham and having a burger at Byron beforehand. Pilates on Thuesday and I am also off to the William Morris Gallery with a friend on Sunday. Then Half Term!!
















Monday
Goose Curry with Rice

Tuesday
Cheese and Pickle Sandwich with Popcorn

Wednesday
Out at Byron before the theatre

Thursday
Sandwich Pie with Crisps

Friday
Raclette Quiche with Salad

Saturday
Salsa Verde Tuna (Jamie's 15 Min Meals)

Sunday
Out?
Multi Veg Paella (Plenty More)

No comments:

Post a Comment