Monday 2 February 2015

Meal Planning Monday

Last week went ok, Miss Saigon was absolutely fab and we had a lovely wander around SoHo before hand exploring all the nooks and crannies and seeing what was on offer. Di, Viv and Rose was also really good a tale of friendship and how things change over 30 years. Islands on Friday was just bizarre nonsense so we left at the interval. It was nice to be kept busy. This week is much quieter, I am off to see Big Hero 6 on Tuesday and that's it!

I've only had the time to half plan this week. I keep going to bed at 8pm which doesn't leave time for much in the evenings. But I have bought a big tub of hummus so I suspect that most of my lunches will be hummus and pitta bread in some combination. Again I haven't really thought about next weekend. I'm hoping to go to to the lego exhibition at the Truman Brewery next Saturday but other than that the weekend will be quiet.
















Monday
Hummus and Red Pepper Pitta with Crisps
Chicken and Snail Paella

Tuesday
Asian Turkey Salad
Sandwich

Wednesday
Hummus, Pitta, Kabanos
Cajun Lamb Steaks with Rice and Salsa

Thursday
Mustardy Mackerel, Spinach and Potatoes (River Cottage Light and Easy)
Tamarind Parsnip Curry

Friday
Hummus, Pitta, Kabanos
Out at work do

Saturday

Aubergine and Tomato Orzo Bake (Plenty More)

Sunday

Thai Prawn or Chicken Yellow Curry

No comments:

Post a Comment