Tuesday 6 October 2009

Menu Plan Tuesday

This is a very quick Menu Plan Monday, I didn't post it yesterday cos I was sick and today I've been at college. Its very simple, and I'm actually out a lot this week. I'm also hoping to make some courgette and herb soup with my last two giant courgettes.

Sunday
Lunch: Prawn, Broccoli and Noodle Stir Fry
Dinner: Pizza

Monday
Lunch: Courgette and Watercress Soup, Bread Roll
Dinner: Japanese Beef Curry with Noodles

Tuesday
Lunch: Bagel with Lox Spread and Capers
Dinner: Chicken and Sorrel with Crème Fraiche, Potatoes, Veggies

Wednesday
Lunch: Salmon Ravioli with Peas and a Crème Fraiche
Dinner: Out with my Dad

Thursday
Lunch: Special and Egg Fried Rice, Chicken Nuggets with Orange Sauce
Dinner: Spinach and Feta Pasty, Veg

Friday
Lunch: Pesto and Prawn Pasta Salad
Dinner: Out? If not Chickpea Curry, Curry Sauce, Rice

Saturday
Lunch: Quiche, Salad
Dinner: Out with my Dad and Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment