Monday 5 December 2016

Meal Planning Monday

So, although I did go out for meals during the week. None of them were particularly notable! Then on Saturday I struck gold! For lunch I went to Mamie's on Catherine Street in Covernt Garden for galletes. I went for the Forestiere Complet, which was cheese, ham, mushroom and egg and was absolutely delicious. They have this ipad ordering system which you do all yourself at the table.





















Then for dinner I went to the Delaunay. I chose it because the friends I was eating with are vegetarian and they have a good fish selection and a separate vegetarian menu. The meal was absolutely wonderful. I started with Salmon Tartare, which came with picked veg and toast and was very tasty. I followed that with Mushroom Stroganoff and Spaetzle, which again was really very good. Then I had Kaiserschmarren for pudding, which is cut up pieces of dough with plum compote. It was huge but so so good. I had to chare it with one of my friends in the end! I will definitely be going back.














This week I have several evenings out of theatre and then my Works Christmas Meal on Friday. I also made lots of soup this weekend, so I'm stocked as it's definitely the weather for it! I can't decide on Sunday lunch but hopefully inspiration will strike later in the week!

Monday
Cavolo Nero and Potato Soup with Bread
Out before the theatre

Tuesday
Curried Carrot and Butterbean Soup with Bread
Out before the theatre

Wednesday
Ham and Cucumber Wrap with Crisps
Cod with Chorizo and Beans with Bread (Waitrose)

Thursday
Salmon Pasta Salad
Chicken Curry, Onion Bhaji and Paratha

Friday
Curried Courgette Soup with Bread
Out for Work Christmas Do

Saturday
Out at Cafe Pacifico
Mixed Veg Stir Fry

Sunday
Okonomyaki
Tuna Burger (WeightWatchers)

No comments:

Post a Comment