Monday 31 October 2016

Meal Planning Monday

So last week was Half Term. I spent the first half going to exhibitions and doing householdy jobs. I also treated myself to some cake from Bea's of Bloomsbury. I went for a Jam Duffin and the German Chocolate Cake. I definitely preferred the duffin, which was delicious.





















On Monday after pilates I went to Franca Manca for the first time. I was pleasantly surprised, the pizzas were not particularly expensive and they are absolutely delicious. The crust is sourdough and I went for Gloucester Old Spot, Mushroom and Ricotta. I can definitely recommend it.
















Finally on Thursday I went to The Olive Grove, Oundle with my mum where we shared a mezze platter. There was plenty on this for two and I walked away feeling rather full! I wasn't all the impressed with the falafel but the pitta was nice, hot and crispy and the dips were yummy.















This week it's back to work and 7 weeks until the Christmas holidays!! I am out a couple of times, for an Indian on Monday I suspect and then to the Lyric Bar and Grill on Thursday. Next weekend I am going to meet some dinosaurs at London Zoo and possible play some board games in Draughts. I am still trying to get rid of some of those magazine and newspaper clippings, so that's where the majority of this weeks meals come from!


Monday
Cream of Asparagus End Soup with Bread
Out before the theatre

Tuesday
Hummus, Carrot and Beetroot Wrap with Crisps
Duck Breast With Blackberries, Potatoes and Veg

Wednesday
Smoked Salmon and Spelt Kedgeree (Waitrose)
Mixed Beans with Many Spices and Lovage (Plenty)

Thursday
Lettuce Soup
Out before the theatre

Friday
Mushroom Galette with Salad
Aubergine and Feta Burger

Saturday
Tomato, Garlic, Spinach Quinoa
Steamed Salmon and Lemongrass Pilaff (The Times)

Sunday
One Pot Leek Linguine (Tesco)
Chicken and Ham Hock Pretzel Pies with Veg (WeightWatchers)

No comments:

Post a Comment