Monday 17 October 2016

Meal Planning Monday

I only went out for one meal last week, to Fez Mangal in Ladbroke Grove for dinner. It was really good Turkish food, and there is something about that rice. I don't know what they do to it but it is so tasty! I had Chicken Shish.

















This week is the last one before half term and it's sneaked up on me! I am going out a few times, and I have book club on Tuesday. The weekend is hopefully quiet. I'm still trying to make recipes from my newspaper clipping and also use things up in the freezer.

Monday
Fish Pie Pancake Bake with Salad
Cheese and Pickle Sandwich with Crisps

Tuesday
Kisir (Amazing Grains)
Pasta with Tuna Meatballs and Tomato Aubergine Sauce

Wednesday
Orzo and Roasted Tomatoes with Pesto Dressing (The Times)
Broccoli and Smoked Mackerel Gratin

Thursday
Lunch Provided at Work
Artichoke, Goat's Cheese and Lentil Salad (Waitrose)

Friday
Carrot and Preserved Lemon Tart with Salad
Pea, Creme Fraiche and Mint Gnocchi (The Times)

Saturday
Duck and Spring Onion Burger
Sticky Lime and Chilli Chicken with Noodles

Sunday
Veggie Burger
Pigeon and Peach Sausages with Mash and Gravy

No comments:

Post a Comment