Monday 9 March 2015

Meal Planning Monday

So last week passed fairly quickly, all the meals got eaten even if it wasn't necessarily in the order they appeared on the plan! I had a lovely weekend enjoying the sunshine on Saturday. I planted some snow drops in by the hedge in my front garden to brighten them up for next year. I also did lots of jobs around the house that I'd been neglecting. Then on Sunday I went to the cinema with a friend to see Selma, which was really good and very interesting.



















This week is much busier. Tonight I'm off to see How to Hold Your Breath at the Royal Court, Tuesday and Wednesday are rest days, then Thursday I'm going to Lippy at the Young Vic. On Friday I'm meeting some friends for a drink and then Saturday I'm meeting a friend to go to the Sherlock exhibition at the Museum of London and then to the Park Theatre to see Muswell Hill in the afternoon. So busy all round!
















Monday
Out

Tuesday
Scallops with Sun dried Tomato Mash (Jamie's 15 Minute Meals)

Wednesday
Spelt Salad with Paprika Chicken, Tomatoes and Green Beans (Amazing Grains)

Thursday
Hummus, Red Pepper and Salami Wrap with Crisps
Out

Friday
Potato and Greens Soup with Bread
Out

Saturday 
Out
Pork Fillet with Prunes, Mustard and Barley (Grains)

Sunday
Out
Veggie Burger

No comments:

Post a Comment