Monday 16 March 2015

Meal Planning Monday

Last week was pretty good if full on. Neither of the theatre performances during the week were that good but I really enjoyed Muswell Hill at the Park theatre on Saturday. We had a lovely Mother's Day yesterday, my sister and I went to my parent's to surprise my Mum, and took her out to lunch to The Olive Garden for pizza! It was a really lovely day.

This week is kind of quiet, tonight is pilates, Wednesday I am going to Dennis Severs House at Folgate Street and then on Friday I am going to a Ceilidh in Camden. At the weekend I am going to an exhibition at the Guildhall Library and to see Behind the Beautiful Forevers at the National Theatre.

The meals are all fairly simple, I'm especially looking forward to the Smoked Mackerel and Spinach Dauphinoise. I haven't quite got around to working out what I'm eating for lunch either weekend day but I'm sure I'll dig up something!
















Monday
Prawn Cocktail with Salad
Turkey and Broccoli Rice Bake with Salad

Tuesday
Smoked Haddock, Barley and Spinach Salad (Grains)
Jerusalem Artichoke and Spinach Pasty with Salad (Ottolenghi)

Wednesday
Ham and Corn Scalloped Potatoes with Salad
Smoked Salmon Sandwich with Crisps

Thursday
Corn Dog Casserole with Crisps
Smoked Mackerel and Spinach Dauphinoise

Friday
Pesto Ricotta Pasta Salad
Spaghetti Squash and Kale Casserole

Saturday
Veggie Burger
Out

Sunday
Mac and Peas
Veak Burger with Celeriac Chips

No comments:

Post a Comment